


I fear that my interactive public display concepts are too big to deal with in one semester amongst the 4 other classes I'm taking... I've been interested in composite images, really love the concept of the magic lantern, and am a big fan of Harry Smith. While reviewing the images above, I considered the notion of using 3 projectors, each projecting a separate additive color RGB. One projector would carry a video feed pared down to one of the color channels, another would contain moving textures, and a third would contain a cutout gesture, cycle, some kind of movement. Each projector would be aimed at the same wall, with the areas that blend creating other colors in the spectrum. I'd like to do this as a visual music piece. I'm sure it's been done in some capacity, and I realize that I could replicate this in After Effects, but I would like to see it manifested in reality...real light...
1 comment:
I think there would be a big difference between 3 streams of projected light and after effects.
Would you like to do a test?
Mike
Post a Comment